I wonder if anyone ever hesitates to go in because they’re all like “… I might be an asshole though.”
Chapter 3 is up!
His face changes from confusion, to shock and then outright terror.
You wait until he’s gone completely before you move. You’re pretty shocked too, though you don’t show it at all. Your face is carefully blank. Inside you’re screaming.
OH MY GOD THERE IS A DRAMATICAL MURDER ANIME. *zooms off to download all the things*
this is what i just picked up from the grocery store. it cost $32. Thirty. two. dollars. for 1 pineapple, 2 bags of grapes, a small container of raspberries, 1 soft drink and 2/$1 nuts….
do you know how much junk food i could have for $32? do you have any clue how much McDonald’s you can get for $32?
stop shaming fat people poorer than you or people poorer than you in general for not eating healthier. stop lying about how cheap it is or how it’s comparable to fast food. just stop.
Let’s talk about your purchasing choices.
For $32 you could have purchased a bunch of bananas, a bag of rice, a bag of oats, a carton of eggs, carrots or a bag of frozen vegetables, and a gallon of milk. That much food will keep you going for a few days and provide most of your base nutritional needs for each day. I know this because I’ve done it, it’s not a lie. Fast food IS more expensive then food from the local grocery store, but a lot of it comes down to learning what to shop for and taking a bit of time to put together your own food.
I get it, I’m not well off either, and a lot of times fast food is really, really easy. But it’s still processed food, it runs the body down, and isn’t it better to learn how to stretch whatever small amount of money you do have?
Here is a link to Leanne Brown’s $4 A Day recipe guide, it’s free and it might be helpful. She wrote it for people who are struggling to get by on foodstamps, you don’t get much “poorer” than that. Most of her recipes are healthy and have good nutritional value and she puts a focus on vegetarian type meals.
Okay, done Clear, Noiz and Mink so far.
I still have Koujaku and Ren/final ending to do. *flops* So much DMMD.
Confessions: I got bored during the Noiz good end sex scene and rapid clicked through it (after that it had a really great end though!) Clear drove me nuts for the first half of the story, but by the end I loved him. Mink, for all that he’s a terrible (abusive, rapist) person, I found had the most interesting story. I didn’t quite get Aoba being all like “I must go find himmmm!!” at the end but, eh.
I have a feeling Koujaku will be the healthiest relationship choice for Aoba and I haven’t even played his bit yet. (Watch, they’ll put a rape scene in there or something…) I was also apparently supposed to play his bit first, whoops. I hope I don’t have to play all the bad ends to finish the game! D:
Thank god for Nitro Skip.
Aoba to Mink: “Isn’t it a one seater?”
Me: “Dude he’s been in your ass like three times already, just get on the fucking motorcycle.”
- John: trapped in Homosuck (We'll see him in the next panel)
- Jade: dead. With Calliope, making fantrolls.
- Rose: Just got to LOFAF. Saw shit go down. More concerned about seeing her sleeping mom
- Dave: Chasing Bec Noir, who has Jade's dead body.
- Roxy: Asleep.
- Jake: Confused as hell, standing on Jade's old house, watching Gamzee fight Terezi
- Dirk: travelling as fast as he can toward Skaia. Last we saw him he was 3 hours away.
- Jane: Taking care of Aranea. Is actually on top of her
- Terezi: Almost dead, being killed by Gamzee.
- Karkat: With Kanaya, getting pissed at Gamzee.
- Kanaya: Also getting pissed at Gamzee.
- Aradia: Still in dream bubbles
- Aranea: Almost killed Jane with Dirk's katana, but was stopped by the arrival of )(IC
- )(IC: Just arrived, saw Aranea, super pissed
- Gamzee: Being an asshole
- Erisolsprite: On LOMAX, hating life (Or with the other sprites)
- The other sprites: On LOTAK I think
- Mayor: On LOHAC
- I think I might have to reread the entire comic once the final update goes up.
Oh, hey, I think I’ll check out Orange is the New Black.
#8hourslater #accidentalmarathon #ohgodits2am
Hey guys, I’m super broke so I’ve opened up art commissions!
The base price for an art piece is $25, which includes one character inked and coloured. For each additional character, add $5.
For backgrounds or extra detail, the base price is $35. Examples: